Are all men scared of commitment, or is it just some of the male population?
This was the question my divorced girlfriend asked my husband a few months ago.
My spouse’s reply was that he thought most men were afraid to get obligated to the wrong woman.
While this may be true, it certainly does cover many of the other issues that speak to this problem.
It appears that how to make a man commit is a more prevalent problem for divorced women than for younger single gals.
Before marriage, you typically date guys who have not been in a long term relationship so in a sense they have less baggage.
However, when a male experiences a failed marriage, he often times will have a fear of commitment in relationships in the future.
A lot of guys fear that they will give up their freedom once they get intertwined with a female.
They won’t be able to play as much golf or drink beer with their buddies while watching Monday night football games.
Rather, they will be expected to have date nights with their sweetheart and be ‘Mr. Fixit’ for all the things the little lady wants taken care of in the home.
And let’s not forget the financial issue for these commitment phobic males.
While they still may have to pay child support and possibly alimony because of a failed marriage, the new Mrs. wants a new house, nice furnishings and exciting vacations at the very least.
So what’s a divorced woman dating over 40 to do that is looking for a devoted gentleman who wants what she wants, and is not afraid to enter into matrimony?
This is a question that many women ponder but don’t know the answer to.
5 Things You Can Do With A Man Scared Of Commitment
Here are 5 guidelines for a divorced woman over forty to overcome this challenging male commitment problem.Know When To Stop Waiting And Move On
1. Don’t pressure him. Put aside your needy emotions and let him run after you until you catch him.
2. Don’t think he is the only one for you because he isn’t.
There are plenty of fish in the sea. Don’t stop fishing.
3. Enjoy the time you spend together but don’t obsess about it or over think it.
4. Stay unpredictable and spontaneous, that will keep him guessing and coming back for more.
5. Never, ever go to bed with any man until you have a ring on your finger.
If you don’t follow this rule, you’ll lose on every level.
When a female is intimate with a male, her hormones and emotions get out of kilter, and she becomes more emotionally committed.
He, on the other hand, has no reason to take this relationship to another level.
He has what he needs.
So if you are still wondering are all men scared of commitment or at least the ones you meet, change your ways from this day forward.
Follow the guidelines in this article and you will never deal with this issue again. Don’t believe me? Try it out and just watch what happens.
P.S. Are you in a relationship where you want commitment from your man but aren’t getting it?
Tell me your story below in the comments below.
If are tired of waiting for him, check out: “Men Made Easy Review”
- How To Make A Man Commit To You: There is Only One Way
- Why Men Won’t Commit – The Answer Will Surprise You
- Make A Man Commit To You – 5 Qualities That Men Look For In A Partner
- Dating After Divorce: From Confusion to Clarity to Meeting Mr. Right
- Dating Advice For Women After Divorce